How do I file a police report?

If it is an Emergency Dial 911 and officers will be immediately dispatched to your location. For non-emergency assistance you can call Beaufort County Dispatch at 843-524-2777 and they will dispatch an officer to you or you can stop by the Port Royal Police Department weekdays between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of a police/traffic accident report?
2. How do I pay a traffic ticket?
3. Where do I go for Court?
4. How do I file a police report?
5. Can I get finger printed?
6. Do you provide background checks?
7. Do you have a Citizen Ride Along or Volunteer program?