Where do I go for Court?

Port Royal Municipal Court is held in the Yvonne Butler Council Chambers located inside the Town Hall:
700 Paris Avenue
Port Royal, SC 29935

Court Appointment

The time and date of your court appointment should be written on the charging document or ticket.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of a police/traffic accident report?
2. How do I pay a traffic ticket?
3. Where do I go for Court?
4. How do I file a police report?
5. Can I get finger printed?
6. Do you provide background checks?
7. Do you have a Citizen Ride Along or Volunteer program?